Hello,
Well this is a new one for me. This is the very first time I have done this. I hope to show my efforts of my new hobby of patchwork here and look forward to hearing what others think. I have decided to make a bit of 'me' time each day and try and complete a flower hexagon at each time with the aim to make a Granmothers Garden Quilt. Also with the help of my Big Sis, I am going to try and do a Charm Piece along, that means that to make a lap size quilt, I will need 1170 (I think thats the number) of 1" hexagons but each one must be different. Obviously a long on going project there. Ah well the Autumn is not too far away and those long dark nights with nothing worth watching on TV will come in handy.
speak soon
Barbara
Hi Lil Sis...Welcome to Blogland...Great to have you with us...you are going to have so much fun and meet some lovely people..Your block design looks great and lovely colours,Will look forward to seeing your flowers later in the week..xxxx
ReplyDelete